Abralon Schleifpad 180 GritMIRKA
Abralon Sanding Pad 180 Grit
Do you need to sand your ball down to a different finish? If so this could be the perfect sanding pad for you. This is a 180 Grit sanding pad. It can be used wet, or dry. It works great with Powerhouse Ball Resurface. This sanding pad will last 5 times longer than sand paper. If you are looking to use a 180 Grit sanding pad on your ball then look at using this Abralon Sanding Pad 180 Grit.
- For deepest scratches
- Cosmetically appealing, consistent scratch pattern provides excellent traction
- Combines the benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products
- Opening in the fabric allows water to flow freely around the abrasive
- Resists "caking"
- Foam center holds large amounts of water for lubrication and cooling
- Solid surface and foam backing provide even surface pressure
- Last 5+ times longer than sandpaper
- Use wet or dry (residual material can be removed by high pressure air)
- Works great on our Powerhouse Ball Resurfacer